- Radius uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Website. Although (as between you and Radius) Radius owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Website, you retain all ownership rights to your data (provided that you grant Radius certain rights in that data pursuant to the Terms of Service).
- You understand that Radius uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Website, and those vendors and partners may have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to provide Radius such services.
- Radius Intelligence may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Radius Terms of Service.
Access and Choice
- If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Website, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Website. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at email@example.com.
- The security of your personal information is important to us.
- We endeavor to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Radius Intelligence may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about any material changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to an email address you have provided us (if any) or by placing a prominent notice on our site prior to the change becoming effective.
225 Bush St, Floor 12
San Francisco, CA 94104
Last updated: January, 7, 2015