Effective Date: May 2018
- The Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- Legal Bases for Use of Your Information
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Online Analytics and Advertising
- How We Share and Disclose Your Information
- Retention of Your Information
- Data Subject Rights and Your Choices
- Third Party Links and Features
- International Users
- How We Protect Your Information
- California Privacy Rights
- Radius Contact Information
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. Information You Provide to Us
We collect a variety of information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information from you through:
- The Services you use
- Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms, email, or otherwise
- Uploads or posts to the Services
- Requests for customer support and technical assistance
- Your participation in sweepstakes, contests, or surveys
The types of data we collect directly from you includes:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Billing information, such as ACH and banking or routing information
- Information about services provided other transactions with us
- Information about your customer success interactions with us
- Information provided in responses to surveys we conduct
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services.
2. Information We Collect Through Automated Means
When you use our Services, we collect certain information as described in this Section. As discussed further below, we and our service providers (which are third party companies that work on our behalf), may use a variety of technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
Specifically, when you use our website, we may collect and analyze information such as your IP address, browser types, browser language, operating system, software and hardware attributes (including device IDs) referring and exit pages and URLs, files you download, domain names, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information. For example, Radius uses a third party services that maps IP addresses to Company logos in order to personalize our website experience for users.
Location Information. When you use the Services, we may collect general location information (e.g., IP address, city/state and or postal code associated with an IP address) from your computer or mobile device.
3. Information We Collect from Others
We may receive additional information such as demographic and statistical information from third parties, such as business partners, marketers, researchers, analysts, and other parties that we may attribute to you based on your assignment to certain statistical groups. We use this information to supplement the information that we collect directly from you in order to derive your possible interests and to provide more relevant experiences for you and improve our products, analytics, advertising, and products.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We, or our service providers, use your information for various purposes depending on the types of information we have collected from and about you, in order to:
- Complete a purchase or provide the Services you have requested
- Respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service
- Contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding Radius and third-party products, services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you
- Customize the content you see on the Services
- Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the Services, including through research and reports, and test and create new products, features, and services
- Secure our Services and resolve technical issues being reported
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
Aggregated/Anonymized Data. We may aggregate and/or anonymize information collected through the Services so that such information does not identify you as the source of the information. We may use such information for any purpose, including without limitation, for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, customers, and sponsors.
LEGAL BASES FOR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Where use of your information is necessary to perform our obligations under a contract with you (for example, to comply with: the terms of service of our websites or a purchase you made)
- Where use of your information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others (for example, to provide security for our website and applications; operate our business and our Services; receive payments; comply with legal requirements and defend our legal rights; and prevent fraud)
- Where we have a reason to process the data in accordance with EU Member State laws
- Where we have your consent to engage in a particular processing activity
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
To collect the information in the “Information We Automatically Collect” section above, we and our service providers use Internet server logs, cookies, tracking pixels, and other similar tracking technologies. We use these technologies in order to offer you a more tailored experience in the future, by understanding and remembering your particular browsing preferences. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site, that enables us to: (i) recognize your computer; (ii) store your preferences and settings; (iii) understand the web pages of the Services you have visited; (iv) enhance your user experience by delivering and measuring the effectiveness of content and advertising tailored to your interests; (v) perform searches and analytics; and (vi) assist with security and administrative functions.
As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather information through other methods.
Please note that you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information (e.g., Internet Explorer; Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox; or Apple Safari).. Please note that by blocking, disabling, or managing any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offerings of the Services.
ONLINE ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING
We may use third-party web analytics services (such as those of Google Analytics) on our Services to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; and provide certain features to you. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here. If you receive email from us, we may use certain analytics tools, such as clear GIFs to capture data such as when you open our message or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
2. Online Advertising
In using the Services, third parties may place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device to collect information about you as discussed above. These third parties (e.g., ad networks and ad servers such as Google, Act-On Software, Facebook, and Twitter and others) may use this information to serve relevant content and advertising to you as you use the Internet, and access their own cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device you use to access the Services to assist in this activity.
Please note that if you exercise the choices above, you may still see advertising when you use the Services, but it will not be tailored to you based on your online behavior over time.
3. Notice Concerning Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We are committed to providing you with choices about the information collected on our website for third party purposes, and that is why we provide the variety of opt-out mechanisms listed above. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. To learn more about Do Not Track, you can do so here.
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Radius will share your information in the following ways:
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may share information we collect within the Radius family to deliver products and services to you, ensure a consistent level of service, and enhance our products, services, and your customer experience.
- Service Providers. We provide access to or share your information with select third parties who perform services on our behalf. They have access to perform these services but are prohibited from using your information for other purposes. They provide a variety of services to us, including billing, sales, marketing, product content and features, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, data storage, security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and legal services.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may buy, merge, or partner with other companies. In such transactions, (including in contemplation of such transactions) user information may be among the transferred assets. If a portion or all of our assets are sold or transferred to a third-party, customer information (including your email address) would likely be one of the transferred business assets. If such transfer is subject to additional mandatory restrictions under applicable laws, we will comply with such restrictions.
- Aggregate/Anonymous Information. From time to time, we may share Aggregated and/or Anonymized Information about use of the Services, such as by publishing a report on usage trends. The sharing of such data is unrestricted.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS AND YOUR CHOICES
You have certain rights with respect to your information as further described in this section.
1. Your Legal Rights
If you would like further information in relation to your legal rights under applicable law or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Information” section below at any time. Your local laws (e.g., in the EU) may permit you to request that we:
- provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you
- prevent the processing of your information for direct-marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling)
- update information which is out of date or incorrect
- delete certain information which we are holding about you
- restrict the way that we process and disclose certain of your information
- transfer your information to a third party provider of services
- revoke your consent for the processing of your information
We will consider all requests and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. Please note, however, that certain information may be exempt from such requests in some circumstances, which may include if we need to keep processing your information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to your request.
2. Marketing Communications and Sharing
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND FEATURES
The information discussed in this Policy is processed in the United States by Radius, whose principal office in the United States is located at 225 Bush St, Floor 12, San Francisco, CA 94104. Your information will be processed in the United States for the purposes described herein. As described above, we also may subcontract the processing of your data to, or otherwise share your data with, other members within Radius or our service providers in countries other than your country of residence, including the United States, in accordance with applicable law. Such third parties may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of Services to you, the processing of transactions and/or the provision of support services. By providing us with your information, you acknowledge any such transfer, storage or use.
If applicable, you may make a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority in the country where you reside. Alternatively you may seek a remedy through local courts if you believe your rights have been breached.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Radius takes technical and organizational security measures to protect the information provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information to Radius via the Internet.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of “personal information” (as defined by applicable California law) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. For more information or to make an inquiry, please contact us using the Contact Information below.
Radius participates in and has certified its compliance with both the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Information transferred from the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), and Switzerland to the United States, respectively.
Radius complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of Personal Information from the EU, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to Personal Information received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Frameworks, Radius is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, Radius may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
Radius is committed to subjecting all Personal Information received from the EU member countries, EEA and Switzerland to the framework’s applicable Principles.