87% of B2B marketing leaders said they had already implemented or were planning to implement predictive analytics in the coming 12 months.
Adoption has increased and benefits are known and substantial. However, for those who have not yet implemented predictive analytics, it might be helpful to understand top use cases for driving efficiencies and results in marketing and sales activities.
Download the eBook and learn more about use cases such as:
- Filling the pipeline for fast-growing, high-performing sales teams.
- Optimizing go-to-market activities.
- Lowering your customer acquisition cost.
- Prioritizing outbound efforts.
- Determining the best upsell and cross-sell opportunities within your current customer base.
Prior to Radius, we were limited in the ways we could understand our target audience.
Check out some of these related resources
Best Practices For Unleashing Your Email Potential
Join our discussion on how to leverage different types of outbound emails, navigate deliverability roadblocks, and avoid common B2B email mistakes.
How Predictive Analytics Improves B2B Marketing
Download our new Forrester research study.
Executive Roundtable: Transform Data into Dollars in 2017
Hear what tomorrow will bring from the builders of today’s transformative sales & marketing technologies.