This Policy applies to www.radius.com (“Website”) owned and operated by Radius Intelligence (“Radius”). This Policy describes how Radius collects and uses the personal information you provide on the Website, but, as a reminder, does not cover any information you provide in connection with our Services (even if those Services may be available through a login page on the Website). It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of such personal information and how you can access and update this information. Use of the term “personal information” herein means information that you provide us through the Website and that personally identifies you as an individual.
Radius has received TRUSTe's Privacy Seal signifying that this privacy statement and our practices have been reviewed for compliance with the TRUSTe program viewable on the validation page available by clicking the TRUSTe seal. The TRUSTe certification covers only our collection, use and disclosure of information we collect through the Website, and again, does not cover information collected behind the login available on the Website, which is covered by a different agreement.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern with respect to the Website that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact TRUSTe here.
It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
Information Gathering and Usage
- Through the Website, you may provide us with information such as your name, company name and email address.
- Radius uses collected information for the following general purposes, in addition to those other purposes set forth in this Policy: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
- Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Radius and analytics and service providers, including those providing ad technology, content and media management services, and those providing hosting for us and online customer support tools. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 and Flash to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 or Flash to collect and store information. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html#117118
- We partner with third parties to display advertising on our Web site and to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads. Further, please note that additional terms may govern our advertising on other sites, in accordance with those sites’ separate privacy policies.
- Radius uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Website . Although (as between you and Radius) Radius owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Website, you retain all ownership rights to your data (provided that you grant Radius certain rights in that data pursuant to the Terms of Service).
- You understand that Radius uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Website, and those vendors and partners may have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to provide Radius such services.
- Radius Intelligence may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Radius Terms of Service.
Access and Choice
- If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Website, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Website. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The security of your personal information is important to us.
- We endeavor to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Radius Intelligence may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about any material changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to an email address you have provided us (if any) or by placing a prominent notice on our site prior to the change becoming effective.
114 Sansome St., 10th Floor,
San Francisco, CA 94104
Last updated: January, 7, 2015