Radius Intelligence is a service operated by Radius Intelligence Inc.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages users access or visit, and information volunteered by users (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web site and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for Radius Intelligence we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
- Radius Intelligence uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Radius Intelligence service.
- Radius Intelligence uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Radius Intelligence. Although Radius Intelligence owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Radius Intelligence application, you retain all rights to your data.
- You understand that Radius Intelligence uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- Radius Intelligence may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Radius Intelligence Terms of Service.
- Radius Intelligence may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Radius Intelligence account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Links to Other Sites
Last updated: January 27, 2012